The Section Heading question type lets you include text within a form without asking a question. It's used for introductions, explanatory text, or pictures in your form.
- How to Add a Section Heading
- Display Settings
- Using Piping Variables within Section Headings
- Limitations to Section Headings
How to Add a Section Heading
Within your form, click on the Questions tab in the top left corner
- Under Basic Questions, double-click or click and drag the Section Heading question to add it to your form.
- Enter the Question Title
- Optional: Add a Description.
- Optional: Add an Identifier to your question
- Set the +Display settings
TIP! You can enter Piping Variables into the Description which will pull in other information, but not allow the users to make edits to it within this form.
|Display the question type beside another question. This will need to be enabled on the other question as well|
Append to previous question
This question type appends to the question before it to make it appear that they are connected within the form.
NOTE: Any Branching Logic, such as to hide or show the previous question, will also apply to this question. However, the requirement settings won't be. If it is meant to be hidden it will need to be included in the branching logic as well.
|You can adjust the width of a question based on a percentage. By default, the value is 100%.|
Using Piping Variables in Section Headings
Limitations to Section Headings
- Create an Advanced Branching Rule based off of them
- Filter users or applications based on a section heading
- Add a section heading to a report