- Fixed an issue where organization administrators sending emails to organizations did not autofill the organization admininstrator’s email address. This is resolved that the administrators email address is auto-populated.
- Fixed an issue where reviewer inactivity reminder emails were not sending consistently. This has been resolved and reviewers should receive emails as scheduled.
- Salesforce synchronization calls will fail if the session id used by Apply expires. This will leave the connection in a broken state. The Salesforce integration module has been updated to indicate the session has expired so the administrator knows they need to refresh the session.
- Fixed an issue which prevented deleting questions from a duplicated form if the question from the original form is used in an automation. This is resolved and questions on the duplicated form can be deleted.
- A activity log entry is created when eligibility criteria are reset.