- Fixed an issue with the Manage Applications table in programs which would cause high loading times with a lot of columns selected in the view. This has been resolved and the table should now load faster when using custom columns.
- Updated feature switch text for allowing applicants to see reviewer responses to more accurately describe the function of the feature.
- Fixed an issue that could cause automations to not fire despite the conditions for the automation being met.
- Fixed an issue with the “Application has status” automation condition where when the “Value is one of” predicate is used an error could occur. This has been resolved and the automation condition should function as expected.
- Updated french language translations.
- Fixed an error that could occur when attempting to delete a user that would cause the user to not be deleted as expected. Now, when a request is made to delete a user, it will be queued to a background job, processed and deleted as expected. Note: users will still appear in the user table until they have been deleted, however the actions menu will no longer be accessible for them since they are pending deletion.
- Fixed an issue with the “Value has a response” automation condition in Program and Salesforce automations where this condition would be treated as having been met even when no response was provided. This issue also impacted the inverse of this, where the “Value has no response” condition would not be met even when the text field being targeted did not have a response. This has been resolved and these conditions should function as expected.