- We’ve added a feature to the form editor to check question usage in automations when attempting to delete a question. If the question is in use, it will not be possible to delete it until the automation using it has been updated. This change was made due to errors that could occur when we attempt to fire automations, if the automation had conditions that checked the response to a question that had been deleted.
- We have made changes to the Manual Assignment tool which will greatly improve the speed at which the list of reviewers and applications will load for large sites. This change should result in significantly faster response times when attempting to manually assign reviewers to applications.
- Fixed an issue with the custom field usage check tool where the site may appear to become unresponsive while the tool checks custom field usage across the site. This has been resolved and the tool should now display results much faster than before.
- Improved the custom field usage check tool to support site eligibility and reusable applicant tasks, include links to the locations where the custom fields are used and more descriptive location labels.
- Fixed an issue where the last login date for a user would be platform wide instead of site specific. Now this field will display the last login date for the site the user is being viewed on. Note: This change is not retroactive, so it will continue to display the platform-wide last login date for a user until they have logged into the site again.
- Fixed an issue where when selecting multiple applications to download, downloads could fail due to a timeout. This has been resolved and downloads should be working as intended.