- Some users experienced an issue where emails that included recommendation deadlines included grace periods in the date. This has been resolved, and recommenders should now see the same deadlines in emails as they do in the product.
- Some admins have noticed performance issues when filtering in manage applications tables. Some performance improvements were made that should improve load times of these pages for all admins.
- In some cases, users were left with inactive statuses after logging into a site. This has been fixed, and logging into a site should mark users as active.
- Previously, when a user set a timezone different from the site timezone, they would still see deadlines based on the site timezone. This has been resolved, and these users will now see deadlines based on their own timezones.
- In some rare cases, reviewers were able to see applicant information that should have been hidden based on site settings. This has been resolved and only information included in site visibility settings will be visible to reviewers.
- PayPal’s receipts from SM Apply payment tasks were missing the payment task name. This has now been added, and PayPal receipts will include the task name.
- Some users experienced an issue where piping values weren’t populating correctly if a user had edited a response. This has been resolved and all piping values should display the correct information.
- A reviewer’s score has been added to data export reports for advanced reviews. Admins will now be able to include all the review scoring data in their data export reports.
- Admins can now add multiple values to a user’s custom field through OAuth SSO in SM Apply. This is done by passing in a list rather than a string to the SSO attribute that maps to the custom field.
- Data Exports are now the only reporting mechanism available across all instances of SurveyMonkey Apply.