- When administrators configure SSO, logins would occasionally fail due to case mismatches in the unique identifiers provided by the IdP to SurveyMonkey Apply. Now, SurveyMonkey Apply will ignore case differences in these unique identifiers to allow these users to log in.
- When clicking links in emails, some users were unable to navigate through to the URL provided. This has been resolved and these users should now be able to access the URLs.
- Updates to Data Exports (BETA):
- The completion status and completion date of review forms would in some cases show as blank in data exports. This has been resolved to show the correct status and date in these columns.
- Improved the error handling when editing exports that are currently being generated.
- Performance improvements for reports and submission filtering in FluidReview.