- Stage links within a Program’s dashboard will now direct Admins to a list of applications that are pre-filtered by the corresponding stage. This will allow admins to view the relevant applications in a single click.
- Previously, we forced Applicants to review their applications prior to submitting them. This caused confusion for some Applicants. Now, we give them a choice: Applicants can choose to review before submitting OR simply submit their applications. This will help improve submittal rates and reduce Applicant confusion.
- When converting a regular task to a reusable task, we will enable this setting by default: “Allow applicants to reuse data provided from previous instances of this task.” By enabling this setting by default, we reduce the amount of manual work Admins have to complete when setting up reusable tasks.
- Fixed an issue where some Admins were unable to download applications with completed recommendations. This will help Admins get the data they need out of the system.
- Fixed an issue where some users were incorrectly being asked to re-register. Now, when users who already have a SurveyMonkey Apply account attempt to register to a new site, they will be redirected to the correct page that indicates “Your account already exists.” Users will be able to follow the on-page instructions to access the new site. This flow will reduce the confusion for these users and simplifies the login process.
- Fixed an issue that caused confusion when applicants added collaborators. Now, adding a collaborator will properly close the invitation dialog box and a notification will appear to confirm the invitation was sent.
- Cleaned up the appearance of certain Reviewer responses in the side-by-side view. In some situations, the word “undefined” appeared. This issue has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue when reusable applicant tasks where occasionally two tooltips can show up simultaneously.
- Fixed issues that were impacting the performance of loading, saving and previewing forms.
- Fixed an issue where some Reviewers were only receiving one application to review instead of all of those that belonged to the Review Team assignments.
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, Conflict of Interest emails were getting sent without requiring relevant application information. This fix will prevent Reviewers and Admins from receiving Conflict of Interest emails that are missing required information.
- Fixed an issue that caused verified custom email senders to appear as unverified.
- Fixed an issue that misrepresented the number of unassigned applications when manually assigning applications to Reviewers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some reviewers from editing reviews that were previously submitted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Admins from updating their forms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom fields from being piped into emails. Moving forward, emails will contain the necessary custom field values.
- Fixed an issue that prevented organization custom fields from being piped into forms.