- Updated our “Insert Image” option within our rich text editor. Previously, when an admin would add an image to their site, they were given an option to upload the file. The file would only be hosted temporarily and because the hosting was temporary, the image would disappear.
- With this change: admins are required to provide a URL to an image to avoid this mix-up. This means you will no longer be able to upload files directly from your computer for hosting and will have to host them on a separate web server.
- Performance improvements to the “Applications” endpoint for Apply Connect. Response times may improve by up to 50%.
- Learn more about Apply Connect from our API documentation website.
- When using Concurrent Reviews, reviewers will now only see Review Stages in Review Groups when there are active assignments within them. Previously, reviewers might click a review stage only to find that there were no reviews for them to complete.
- With this change: This change streamlines the reviewer experience by reducing complexity: if there are no review assignments, the reviewers will no longer see the review stage. Administrators are encouraged to advise their review team of this change in Apply’s behavior.
- Learn more about Concurrent Reviews and Review Stage Groups.
- “Unknown errors” when a site no longer accepts registrations from Organizations. Previously, administrators would receive “unknown errors” when 1) trying to learn more about an organization by clicking the link in its application to read the organization’s profile and 2) when administrators had also turned off the ability for organizations to apply to its programs.
- With this change: administrators can now read an organization’s profile from a link it the organization’s application, error free.
- Learn more about Organization Profiles.
- Archived applications were appearing in the list of Awarded Applications within the admin Application Management table.
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error may appear when editing payment dates and amount.
- Fixed an issue where Radio Buttons for custom fields may not stick to selected setting when saving in Automations.
- Fixed an issue where Applications may be assigned to reviewers when archived.
- Fixed an issue where new custom filters may only work on English portions of the site.
- Fixed an issue where certain special characters were accepted as a password, but users may be unable to confirm their password
- Fixed an issue where the branching editor may break when the column type is changed in a 3d matrix
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error message may appear when attempting to send a custom email with an attachment (.docx)