Today's release notes include notes from both the August 14th release as well as todays release. We apologize for the delay and should return to our regularly scheduled release notes following these.
- We have rolled out some exciting new changes to our Contact Support form! When you select the reason for contacting us from the dropdowns, you will be shown a selection of curated help center articles for the most common reason and resolution to that issue. We're rolling this out slowly, so if you don't see these changes yet, you should within the coming weeks.
- We've added support for unique titles with Reusable Applicant Tasks.
- Fixed an issue where attachments included in Salesforce pushes were not appearing in logs.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when accessing reports, causing the data well and canvas to fail to load.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when accessing reports which could cause a report to become inaccessible after loading.
- Fixed an issue where piping for simple review tasks would not populate.
- Fixed an issue where the translation template may still include deleted stages in the translatable options.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when adding a reviewer to a team.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when accessing a review stage.
- Fixed an issue where the report creation box may appear cut off on smaller displays.
- Fixed an issue where a blank/previous draft may load after a user accesses their form causing saved answers to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where .JPG files may not render in-line when viewing an application.
- Fixed an issue where Reusable Applicant Tasks were not working with Recommendation tasks.
- Increased the maximum length of recommendation request first name / last name fields to 30 to match user account character limits.
- Fixed an issue where a recommenders deadline may incorrectly align with the applicants deadline when set to use the stage deadline on a recommendation task.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when uploading a video to a task from the administrator view.
- Fixed an issue where subsequent pages would be inaccessible on multi-page eligibility when eligibility has been unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where using the date February 29th would result in an error causing the task to be inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue where downloading applications with attachments in original format would exclude uploads in PDF format.
- Fixed an issue preventing program managers from being able to access the automation or workflow sections of their program.
- Fixed an issue where only the text on the Contact Support form dropdowns were clickable.
- Fixed an issue where .JPEG files would not convert for viewing on the site.