- Increased session timeout to 48 hours (was 6 hours)
- Added the ability to toggle between the question answer label and score appearing for reviewer responses in reports.
- Added messaging to reporting tool to indicate when data is out of date, as well as the ability to refresh a report that is out of date.
- Added the ability to report on incomplete tasks. Important note: This is not enabled by default, so if you would like to be able to report on incomplete tasks please Contact Support.
- Added the following options to the data tree:
- Applicant, Reviewer, Recommender and Administrator IDs.
- System application ID
- Conflict of interest details.
- Organization email addresses.
- Tax numbers.
- Task statuses (in progress, completed, not started).
- Simple review comments.
- Payment details(payment ID, amount, currency, date and time and provider).
- Application notes.
- File names for files uploaded to upload tasks.
- Fixed an issue which may result in an error when attempting to view team assignments.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when accessing a report.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when reviewers attempt to access their assignments in the side-by-side viewer.
- Fixed an issue where piped values may not appear correctly on the email log.
- Fixed an issue where users using Internet Explorer 11 may not have been able to download reports in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur while trying to create a report in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when attempting to include reviewer information in a report.
- Fixed an issue which may cause multiple applications to be created with the same identifier in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where searching for an application ID may fail to return accurate results in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the form controls to mark the task as complete may not be visible to reviewers in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the transaction ID shown for payment tasks may not be the correct ID in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when accessing a stage as a reviewer in some cases.