Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where resetting a task would not clear the responses as expected.
- Fixed an issue where some task settings would not be respected.
- Fixed an issue where tasks could be marked as complete by an applicant through the API without having completed the form.
- Fixed an issue where ID fields were not read-only.
- Fixed an issue where getting a list of tasks on an application would show a null value for stage when it should return the stages title and ID.
- Fixed an issue where tasks weren't set to "In Progress" when modifying task data.
- Fixed an issue where the PUT method was not implemented for user eligibility.
- Fixed an issue where some methods would return 403 statuses instead of 405.
- Fixed an issue where a 404 may be returned when calling valid organization member IDs.
- Fixed an issue where a 403 may be returned when an organization non-primary administrator calls organization members.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to add a user may result in an error if the email address was longer than 30 characters.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when trying to save stage settings.
- Fixed an issue where application URLs passed to Salesforce may not be valid, would 404.
- Fixed an issue where using the Count option for a column in a report could affect the column headers in the downloaded report.
- Fixed an issue where removing/deleting an attachment from a push action could cause an error that couldn't be resolved.
- Fixed an issue where downloading application materials as a reviewer would open the download in the same tab, potentially causing any unsaved changes to be lost.
- Fixed an issue where the CAS 5.0 checkbox was missing from the SSO integration options.
- Fixed an issue where the Contact Support form would display incorrect phone support hours when phone support was unavailable.
- Fixed an issue when downloading images uploaded to an application may result in a 404 error.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs that are uploaded to an application may be merged into the generated PDF for an application when the Separate PDF for each selected application (with attachments in original format) option is selected.
- Updated Google social media sign-in options to address Google+ deprecation.
- Miscellaneous improvements to email functionality to improve SpamAssassin scores.
- Updated report builder to use question titles instead of question IDs when set.
- Fixed an issue with offline task notifications where they wouldn't email wouldn't be sent using a verified email, resulting in the message failing to send.