Apply Connect: Apply Connect, SurveyMonkey Apply's API is now available! We recommend reviewing the help document on it here to get started.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue where payment tasks using Stripe weren't updated to complete when a payment was successful.
- Fixed an issue where archived applications may have appeared to reviewers in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where some Salesforce actions may not be available to map if there are more than 25 actions.
- Fixed an issue where a reviewers initials on Assignments may not display correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where organization profile details could not be piped and would result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the top left label in a grid question would not populate on the PDF copy of the form.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an "unknown error" message to occur when accessing applications
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when saving an automation in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where special characters in names may cause syncs to fail in the Salesforce integration (SFv4).
- Fixed an issue where the "Reviewer > Assigned to applications in Program" filter would not show the correct results in some cases.
- Fixed an issue preventing reviewers from being able to reopen submitted reviews.
- Fixed an issue where the signature question would not retain it's response in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where checkbox responses may not be visible in the view-only version of forms in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where piping variable names would appear as "undefined" when adding them to a message.
- Fixed an issue where administrators were not able to sort reviewers or teams in the Review Assignments window.
- Fixed an issue where removing an account from a site and then re-adding them may retain the SSO ID that was previously set.
- Fixed an issue where the timezone shown for scheduled emails would not match when they were actually sent out.
- Fixed an issue where searching for an organization name would return no results.
- Fixed an issue where the notification informing a reviewer that an answer to a question is required was not following the same style as other alerts and was difficult to read.
- Fixed an issue that could cause user accounts to be marked as inactive in error.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when trying to save an application custom field.
- Fixed an issue where the "separate PDF for each application with attachments in original format" download option would still merge uploaded PDFs instead of keeping them separate.
- Fixed an issue affecting the ability to map Boolean questions in the Salesforce integration (SFv4).