- Application Highlights makes it easier for administrators to provide their reviewers with important details about applications at a glance in a configurable table format. More information on this feature can be found on this help document.
- File Upload Question Now applicants can upload files directly from an application form, a separate task is no longer required. More information on this feature can be found on this help document.
- Dynamic Documents: Powered by piping, Dynamic Documents takes the time and repetition out of manually typing recipient information into customized documents for organizations that want to offer printable acknowledgements of an award, issue a certificate, or other documents. For more information on this feature, check out this help article. This article is based on the FluidReview "Mail Merge" feature but can be used as a guide until a help document is available for the SurveyMonkey Apply process.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where unassigning applications from reviewers in one stage could affect their completed reviews in another stage in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with piping variables in system notifications where they may pull inconsistently or result in an error.
- Fixed an issue with organizations not being properly deleted when a request for deletion is made.
- Fixed an issue where organization profile information couldn't be pulled into reports.
- Fixed an issue with the "value is not" condition in automations where if the field was left blank the automation could still fire for applications that have a response.
- Fixed an issue where the system would not properly display a preview of JPGs that were uploaded.
- Fixed an issue when configuring SSO that could cause the OAuth version setting to not save and default back to version 1.
- Fixed an issue with webhook authentication where using Basic Authentication defaults to OAuth.