Restricted admins will now only see reports or be able to build reports with data associated with the programs they have access to—ensuring data remains private and allowing them to focus on building or viewing reports relevant to them. If you would like to have this feature enabled on your site, please contact the support team.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a program may only duplicate some automations.
- Fixed an issue where reviewers may encounter increased loading times when accessing applications in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters could be saved in a users name, causing their application to be unavailable.
- Fixed an issue that may cause an error when attempting to review an application in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Apply button would display incorrect text indicating a user needed to log in to apply even when already signed in.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when accessing the API in French.
- Fixed an issue where resources (pages & files) may not be accessible through the API in some cases and would display an error.