When creating reports you can choose to restrict the data in the report for specific programs. This would pre-filter the information available in the report.
If you have multiple administrators, some with limited access to specific programs, it would also mean that administrators would only be able to see reports for the programs they have permissions for.
How Admin Permissions affect Program-Specific Reports
Any administrator that has access to create and manage reports in the site will be able to create a Program-Specific report. However the programs they can create the report for will be dependent on their program permissions.
|Program Permissions||Creating Reports||Viewing Reports|
|Full Administrators||Can create a report for any program.||
Can view all reports created in the site no matter the program selected.
|Single Program Administrators||Can create a report for the single program.||
Can only view reports if the report is only restricted to their program.
If the report is for their program and another, it will not be visible.
Can create a report for any of their programs.
If they select to "Do not Restrict" this will still limit the report to their programs.
Can view reports restricted to any of their programs.
Creating Program-Specific Reports
To create a report:
- Go to the Reporting section
- Click Create New Report
- Enter a name for your Report
- Select to Restrict report data to selected programs. Limited administrators will only be able to select programs they have permissions for
- Select the Program(s) that you wish to pull in this report
- Click OK
- Refer to How to Build a Report with Application Data and How to Build a Report with Reviewer Assignments and Rankings for more information on building out your report.
The information that appears in the data well and the filters you can apply will be reflective of the programs you selected.