Changes and Improvements:
- Users will now be logged out after 6 hours of inactivity (previously 2 weeks).
- Our minimum password requirements policy is now enforced everywhere.
- We've relaxed the requirements for picklists in our Salesforce v4 integration so that partial picklists are now supported for push and pull actions. Apply fields with a subset of values found in a Salesforce field can now be pushed to that picklist, and Salesforce fields containing a subset of vales that appear in an Apply field can now be used for PULL actions.
- Fixed an issue with time-based automations where they were not firing as expected.
- Fixed an issue affecting the piping variables for programs where they would be blank in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the date_submitted and decision.awarded variables where they were not piping incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with editing form descriptions where attempting to do so would bring the user back to the main workflow page.
- Fixed an issue where the method selector for webhooks was not appearing.
- Fixed an issue where administrators may encounter slowness when manually assigning applications under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where automations based on payment tasks could fire twice in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with application downloading where tasks in future stages would be visible in the download options.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a review form from a review stage would not display the warning that this action would result in data loss.
- Fixed an issue with the registration process where users may encountering difficulties completing their registration when custom fields are required in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with SFv4 where applicant email was not an available option to choose under "select what fields should match".