If you are looking to add Google Analytics to your SurveyMonkey Apply site we would recommend reaching out to our Support team through the Contact Form in your site and provide us with the tracking code that you would like implemented.
Please note, by using Google Analytics tracking, you agree that you are solely responsible for complying with applicable privacy laws and facilitating any required consents.
To have all of our GDPR requests in one location, we have moved requests for deletion to the Help Centre.
- Added the ability to select the administrators who should receive a conflict of interest email if one is reported.
- Updated registration in Apply to streamline the registration process for users who already exist in the platform but have not yet registered on the site they're trying to access.
- Users who already have an account on the platform but have not yet registered and attempt to sign into the site instead of using the registration form will now be automatically registered on the site and prompted to complete any required fields that they would have needed to complete if they went through the regular registration process. This change does not affect new users or users who go through the normal registration process.
- Fixed an issue where data older than 1 hour wasn't available in reports.
- Fixed an issue with the piping tool in automations causing variables to come through as undefined.
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters could be used in page URLs causing an error to occur.
- Fixed an issue where automations using the Application Created activation would not fire in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where review stage deadlines would incorrectly appear to applicants in some cases.
- Fixed issues with some piping variables where the value returned as not correct or would result in an invalid expression error.
- Fixed an issue with adding administrators to a site where program access permissions were not applying correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the average score displayed on the reviewer portal would display the cumulative score instead.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when attempting to change a tasks settings in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where social media sign up options would set the users full name in both their first and last names.
- Fixed an issue with custom filters on the Applications page where filtering by date submitted with applications that had been submitted would return no results in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Total row in grid questions where a custom label was set for that row it would still display the default label.
- Fixed an issue where reviewer scores were incorrectly displaying out of 0 instead of out of the total number of possible points.
- Fixed an issue where reviewers could click on an applicants name in the reviewer portal resulting in a 404 error.
- Fixed an issue causing an error when applicants attempted to edit their eligibility responses in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where bolded text would not be displayed as bolded on some themes.
- Fixed an issue where an error could occur when attempting to add new reviewers to the site.
- Fixed an issue where the time on an automations Last Fired column would not respect the site's timezone.
- Fixed an issue where organizations couldn't be removed in bulk.
- Fixed an issue where grace periods on stages were not applying to recommenders.
- Fixed an issue where reports could not be filtered by score.