NOTE: This article applies to our Salesforce V4 integration. If you aren't currently on V4, please see our Salesforce V3 section.
When you first add the integration, it will be INACTIVE.
- Access the Salesforce Connections section
- Click on the ellipsis beside your integration and click Activate
Click on the Checkbox beside the integration, and click Actions > Activate
NOTE: Your Integration will also need to be Active before you can activate your Automations.
If at any point the owner of your Salesforce account changes you will need to update this within SurveyMonkey Apply as well.
- Access your Salesforce Integration
- Click on the Connection Settings tab
- Beside the Salesforce account owner field, click Change
- Click Authenticate
- Login to your new credentials on Salesforce and follow the onscreen instructions to change the ownership