This article will walk through how to get started with your Salesforce V4 Integration, by adding it to your SurveyMonkey Apply Site.
NOTE: If you aren't currently on V4, please see our Salesforce V3 section.
How to Add a Salesforce Integration
To add the Salesforce integration:
- Access the Salesforce Integration section of the site
- Click Add Connection
- Enter a Title for the integration
- Choose an environment: Production or Sandbox. You can refer to Salesforce's reference material on Salesforce Environments for more information.
- Click Add & Authorize
- Allow Salesforce by logging in with your Salesforce credentials. This may take a couple of minutes to process.
- Once logged in, you’ll redirect back to SM Apply where you can configure your integration.
- Activate the integration once you have finished your configurations.
NOTE: You can not change the environment type after it’s created. If this is your first time working with this integration, we recommend that you first integrate with your Sandbox environment to test, then later re-build a new integration with your Production environment.
How to Access the Salesforce Integration Section
To access the Salesforce Integration:
- Click Settings
- Select Integrations
- Under Salesforce V4, click Connections (#)
- Click on the title of the Integration
Click on the Ellipsis and click Configure automations