- Reusable Applicant Tasks
- A new task type called Reusable Applicant Tasks is now available! This task type allows administrators to create a task that can be added to multiple stages or program workflows, avoiding the need to create multiple copies of the same task. Additionally, reusable tasks allow users who have completed one to reuse the data they entered into it, avoiding the need to re-enter their data multiple times. For more information on this feature, you can refer to our help article: Reusable Applicant Tasks: Overview
- Piping v2
- We've updated piping in Apply, adding a number of new piping variables, as well as updating the user experience when adding variables. The new piping wizard makes it easier to search, identify and select the correct piping variables. Additionally, the new tool allows administrators to configure how piping variables that display multiple responses are separated, with a numbered list, bulleted list, comma, semicolon or vertical line as available options. We recommend reviewing the Piping Variables section of our help center which has been updated to reflect the new piping experience in Apply.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where calculated totals may appear differently between the form and PDF view.
- Fixed an issue where an inactive user could be made the primary administrator for an organization, causing them to not be able to see or select the organization from their dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where collaborator email and full name variables were switched in the piping tool.