We've been working hard on ways to improve the piping functionality available in SurveyMonkey Apply and are excited to announce the availability of piping from reviewer forms! We've received feedback from clients to support the need for this, including:
We've added the ability to view some types of attached files directly in the browser rather than needing to download them from the application.
- The main file types that will be viewable from the browser will include: jpg, gif, png, bmp, mp4 (H.264), webm (not Internet Explorer), mp3, wav (not Internet Explorer), docx/doc, xlsx/xls, pptx/ppt, txt, pdf. For any file types not supported, users will still have the option to download the file.
- Fixed an issue where the "All Programs" activation for Salesforce automations may not work in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where recommenders may receive a 404 error after clicking the recommendation invitation link sent to them.
- Fixed an issue with automations where the conditions may default back to the first option in the dropdown.
- Fixed issue where email previews in the email logs may appear blank in Firefox.
- Fixed an issue where manually added users would have their account timezone default to UTC instead of site timezone.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when creating an application as an organization.