- Salesforce v4 integration is now available. If you would like to discuss using this integration, please contact our support department.
- Time-based automations are now available. The following time-based activations are now available:
- A specific date and time
- Program open/close date
- Stage open/close date
- Task deadline
- An option has been added to delayed email automations that can be enabled to have the system re-evaluate the conditions before sending.
- Fixed an issue where recommenders may encounter an error after providing a recommendation in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the link to the program page was not working for recommenders.
- Fixed an issue with custom fields where they may not have saved in some circumstances and could cause that field's data to be lost.
- Fixed an issue where newly added fields would not appear in the Salesforce integration.
- Fixed an issue that may cause an error to occur on reports in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when moving an application to a different stage using the API.
- Fixed an issue where AEP may not update when editing a form through the administrator portal.