- Our SAML requirements have been updated as outlined below. Clients should be consuming our metadata automatically and should therefore see no impacts due to this change, however if any issues occur, please ensure that our updated metadata is being consumed and that AuthN signing is configured on the IdP side. The certificate used for signing is included in the metadata, or you can reach out to the support team for it. Changes:
- We now enforce the requirement that AuthN requests be signed and enforce SHA-256 as the signing algorithm.
- Our certificates have been updated.
- We now indicate the supported NameID formats.
- We now include a list of required and optional metadata that can be mapped. Note, while required metadata is listed as required, this is for informational purposes only and is not enforced by the system.
Editing a scheduled email no longer changes the timezone to UTC.
Activity Log entries are correctly created when an application is moved to a new stage and marked as re-opened.
Automation edit works again for Safari users.
Fixed an issue where review inactivity email was sending even if all reviews were completed.