- The Target and Type for custom fields can no longer be changed once the custom field has been created.
- The Program Summary report now supports restricting what applications are included for columns that count or sum values across applications.
- A form with branching rules could cause the form to crash if a draft is saved. This has been resolved and the form loads drafts correctly.
- Some users were experiencing a problem with a misaligned cursor when signing a form. This has been corrected and the cursor works correctly across all browsers.
- Automations were not firing for reviewers assigned via automatic assignments when using remaining applications assigned randomly or evenly. This has been resolved and automations fire correctly.
- Some reusable applicant tasks were not editable. This has been fixed and all reusable applicant tasks can be edited.
- Grid questions used in calculations would not update the calculated values until the form was saved. This has been resolved and calculations work correctly without requiring a save.
- The Total Award column in the All Programs report was not displaying the correct amount. This has been fixed and the value in the column is calculated correctly.