- Date Filtering for Application Numbers and Paid/Allocated is now available in the Program Summary Report, which on top of filtering by program, allows admins to include or omit applications in their counts based on the application created date. This new filter, located at the bottom of the report builder, will be blank by default, which will include all applications in the initial count.
- Reviews in the review dashboard were not sorted correctly when sorting by review score. This has been corrected and reviews will sort correctly.
- Times in reports are set to the site’s time zone.
- Clicking “Continue Review” as a Reviewer was returning a 404 error when the next assignment was for an application outside of the review stage. This has been resolved and reviewers will no longer be presented with applications outside of the review stage.
- Some time-based automations were not firing. This has been resolved and all time-based automations should fire.