- Sites created before Financial Management was added that are not using Financial Management would encounter an error when awarding an application. This has been resolved and deserving applicants can once again obtain their awards.
- Automations with email recipients separated by a semi-colon would fail. This has been resolved and we now support both commas and semi-colons.
- Filtering manual assignments for concurrent review stages would only work on the first stage. This has been fixed so that filtering can happen with any concurrent review stage.
- Month filtering on the Activity Log and Email Log reports was not filtering correctly if the month selected was the current month. This has been resolved and logs are filtered correctly.
- Activity and Email logs for the last 14 and 30 days were not exporting correctly. This has been resolved and those time periods can be used for reports.
- Administrators with limited permissions, but with the permission Move Applications, were unable to move applications. This has been resolved and applications can be once again be moved to new stages.
- Report filters support filtering by Email Logs and Activity Log reports.