- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple items in a filter that uses the “not in” condition selects only the first one.
- Fixed an issue where the timezone dropdown would default to the first item in the list (‘Africa/Abidjan’) if the timezone name selected previously was deprecated. Now it will default to a blank choice and display an error if an attempt to save is made.
- As part of our ongoing effort to improve Apply’s security positioning and to better align Apply’s supported timezones with international standards, a number of previously supported timezones have been deprecated and can no longer be selected from the list of timezones. When viewing the timezone setting and if one of the deprecated timezones is currently in use, the dropdown will now default to the blank choice and will display an error if an attempt to save is made without selecting a new timezone.
- Any user who has one of these timezones selected will need to update their timezone the next time they attempt to edit their My Account page.
- Any site that uses one of these deprecated timezones will need to have the default timezone updated the next time the sites General Settings page is edited.
- While deprecated, the timezones that were previously selected will still continue to function as expected until they are updated. This means that user views that contain times that are adjusted to the users selected timezone will continue to work and site deadlines will continue to function as expected.