- Reporting now includes the Applicants + Applications (All Programs) report type. When it comes to sharing the data externally, previously one report was needed for each program. Now you will have the ability to combine Application Data from multiple programs into one report.
- Administrators can now add labels to reports. With labels and filters now available in the Report Dashboard, Admins have greater control over which reports are visible, saving time previously needed to search and scroll.
- There was an issue hiding questions using branching logic. This has been resolved and administrators can once again hide and show questions from applicants, reviewers, and recommenders.
- Previewing a form when in “Design Mode” was not working. The issue has been resolved and administrators can once again check their work.
- Fixed an issue where Form branching that included an action to redirect was not working.
- The subject for emails from sites with an “&” in their name was incorrect; the rest of the name after the & was cut off. This has been resolved.