- Updated social media sign in to no longer support Facebook sign ins due to an issue that was occurring with our integration that could cause Apply sites to get marked as malicious. We have added a process where when a user attempts to log in via Facebook, a message will be displayed explaining that Facebook sign in has been removed and will provide users with steps to follow to gain access to their account.
- Note: While this will ensure that Apply sites are no longer added to malicious site lists as a result of the error, it does not affect whether a site is on such lists already. If users are unable to reach an Apply site from their network that is otherwise accessible externally (from a phone not connected to WiFi, or a different network) the user will need to check their firewall rules and/or work with their IT department if appropriate to resolve the issue and regain access.
- New registrations using Facebook and Twitter have been disabled. Twitter sign in support will be removed in a future release. Google sign in is unaffected and will be maintained.
- Fixed an issue with the support form where not including a file could result in an error occurring.
- Fixed an issue where applications that were in review stages that were not the first review stage in a workflow would not appear when attempting to manually assign them.
- Fixed an issue where report filters incorrectly displayed filter options that do not exist.
- Fixed an issue where translations were not applying to some locations. Translations should now be working as expected.