- Fixed an issue where reviewer reminder notification emails did not get sent to reviewers for reviews in a concurrent review stage.
- Fixed an issue where Application Status was not included in available fields to be pushed to Salesforce.
- Fixed an issue where Review Forms may incorrectly open to the wrong page due to a caching issue.
- Fixed an issue where line breaks were appearing as HTML instead of being rendered properly.
- ReCaptcha: Updated our ReCaptcha on SurveyMonkey Apply, which shows to users during the registration process. Sites that currently leverage “Alternate Captcha” will no longer have access to this functionality. These sites will be updated automatically to leverage the new version.
- Our User Information System (UIS or SIS) has been updated. Please see our documentation here: https://connect.smapply.io/pages/uis.html for a full explanation of the changes.
- Users will now have the ability to sort and filter their Report Dashboard to make it easier to organize their Reports.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements.