In tonight’s update we are releasing a new feature called Admin Roles & Permissions for SurveyMonkey Apply. This new capability will allow a site owner to:
- Invite other admins to assist in the management of their site and programs
- Define what capabilities any invited user will have on the site
- Specify if admins should have access to one, some, or all programs on the site
We are releasing this in Beta as we are looking for your feedback on this set of capabilities. Any and all feedback is welcomed and you can log these via our support team or through the Feedback tool from your site. If you run into any issues that seem out of place, please let us know about these as well. While we have done our best to remove any issues some may have crept in.
Some things to be aware of:
- Reports: Admin Roles and Permissions will not limit the data that an admin has access to in reports. This means if you assign an admin to a specific program and enable them to use the Reports feature, they will be able to see all reporting data.
- Read-only permissions: There are some permission set configurations that allow you to specify that an admin can “view” a particular area of the product but not modify (for example, you can specify an admin can “view” Program Settings but cannot modify the settings). We are still working our way to clean up this permission configuration
We hope you enjoy this update and this new capability, Admin Roles and Permissions.
SurveyMonkey Apply product and engineering team.
Fixes and Updates
- Fixed an issue where some reviewers were able to see tasks hidden from them in the Jump to section
- Fixed an issue where the option Move to Stage was not working for tasks in the workflow
- Fixed an issue where upon sending a Verification Email caused a 500 error
- Fixed an issue where form variables would not populate into the piping tool when creating forms
- Fixed an issue in Reports where dropdown/multiple choice data points would not pull information
- Fixed an issue where some reports produced a 500 error when downloaded
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to load the Automation log page
- Fixed an issue where some users experienced information disappearing from their forms
- Improvements to the size of logo in emails
- French translation improvements