As an administrator of a site, you can request a phone call from our Support team between:
- Monday to Friday: 9AM EST - 7 PM EST
NOTE: Phone support is available to Pro, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus customers. If you are on a Basic plan we are happy to assist you over Email.
How to Request a Phone Call
To access the Contact Support form:
- Log in to your Administrative Account
- Click on the Information (i) icon in the top right corner
- Click Contact Support
- Select “What can we help you with?” from the dropdown menu
- Select the area of the product this is related to
- From there a list of help pages will prompt relating to your issue, If the help pages do not address the issue, select the Request Support button
- Provide an example of a Program, User, and/or Application currently experiencing the issue.
- Add a Subject line and a Short Description of the problem, please note there is a character minimum of 100 characters.
- Select the checkbox "I would like to request a call back"
- Provide a number you can be reached at
- Submit your request
Once you have submitted your request our Support team will be able to quickly look into your issue using the information provided and provide you with a callback as soon as possible.
NOTE: If the issue has a known solution, The support team will provide the steps via email instead of calling the number provided. If the issue still persists the team will reach out at the number provided. The Support Team is also unable to provide 1:1 walkthroughs on navigating features and building out new processes in your platform.
What Information to Provide in the Request
When you are submitting your request the more information you can provide in the email, the more prepared we will be for your phone call. Depending on the issue you are experiencing you can use the following email template where applicable:
|Description of the Issue||
A general description of the issue that is occurring.
Provide a description of the underlying issue being experienced, including the affected area of your site (i.e. Manage Users, Manage Applications, Reviewer portal, etc.).
E-mail addresses or names of the affected individual(s) for us to troubleshoot.
At least one example, if applicable, will assist us greatly in cases where applicants have multiple applications.
If applicable, trigger names and/or direct links to triggers.
What are you expecting should happen, or what is it that you would like to happen?
We look forward to speaking with you!