Whether you are just starting to build your Workflow or wish to expand on it, you may wish to add a new stage. In some cases, you may also wish to create a new stage by duplicating one that already exists.
In this Article...
How to Add a New Stage
In order to create a new stage:
- Go to your Workflow
- Click on the Plus+ sign below your list of current stages
- Select the stage type you with to add.
- Enter a name for your stage.
- Configure the stage based on your own needs
- Save the stage
For more information on the configuration on each type of stage please refer to the following articles:
- How to Set Up an Application Stage
- How to Set Up a Simple Review Stage
- How to Set Up an Advanced Review Stage
- How to Set Up a Holding Stage
- How to Set Up a Review Stage Group
How to Duplicate a Stage
In order to duplicate your stage:
- Go to the Workflow of the Program you wish to add the task to.
- Hover your cursor over the stage you wish to duplicate.
- Click on the More Options icon beside the stage name
- Click Duplicate
NOTE: All task settings from the original stage will carry over to the recently duplicated stage. The title of the ask will be followed by the tag (Copy) and the stage will be added to the end of your Workflow.
What is Duplicated?