This article will explain how to rearrange the stages in your program Workflow and why you may wish to rearrange them.
In this Article...
How to Rearrange Stages
To move/ rearrange a stage in your Workflow:
- Go to your Workflow
- Hover your cursor over the Stage you wish to move
- Click and hold the Arrows Icon on the stage
- Drag the stage to the new location in the workflow
Why is it Useful?
Two main reasons you may wish to rearrange your stages:
- You are in the middle of building your program and a stage was added out of place
- Your Workflow has changed since initial setup in the previous cycle and you need to change it
WARNING! Once your program is live and accepting applications, you should never move a stage as it can break your site’s logic, including automations, and produce confusing experiences for your users.